Do you have a
We will provide you with the best solutions
Our blinds come completely ready-to-use with 2 nos. rollers, 1 no. locking mechanism (all fitted on the head-rail) and a pulling cord with wooden tassel (knob). So all you will have to do is fit it on the window/door/ wall with the clamps, that we will provide along with the blinds.
Over-head fitting: Carefully examine the place, where the blind is to be fit up. With the help of a measuring tape (please use a metal tape, not a cloth tape), measure the space above the window horizontally, then measure the width of the blind.
1. With a pencil, mark two points on the base of the headrail of the blind, equidistant from both edges. For example, if the blind is 24″ in width (horizontally) then mark 4″ from either side on the head rail of the blind, through which the required holes can be drilled.
Suggestion: One point should be between the lock and roller mechanisms and the other point could be close to the other roller mechanism. Hence, you will have two points – one on the left and the other on the right side of the headrail (and blind). Try to avoid having to drill through the weaves of the blind.
2. Now measure both points precisely and mark these identical measurements on the wall overhang/door/ window frame, above the window (the distance between either markings on the head rail of the blind blind should be equivalent to the marks made on the wall overhang/door/window frame)
3. A drill will be required for drilling the marked holes, into concrete or wood.
Suggestion: For drilling into concrete, roll-plugs will be required while fastening the screws, whereas the same are not required for drilling into wood.
4. For an overhead drilling you need not compulsorily use the clamps – instead you can screw the blind directly into the wall overhang / window / door frame above. Ensure the screw is fastened tight enough to prevent it from coming loose at a later stage.
Side -Fitting : Steps 1), 2) and 3) are exactly the same
5. Fit the clamps onto the wall / window / door frame and fasten with screws.
6. Once the clamps have been fastened tight to the wall / door / window frame, allow the head rail of the blind to rest onto the clamps (for L-shaped clamps) or push the screws jutting out of the clamp through the head rail of the blind (for inverted L- shaped clamps). Once both left hand side and right hand side clamps are properly positioned, tighten the screws (butterfly – for inverted L shaped clamps) below the head rail.
Our Window Blinds are simple and easy to maintain:
- You may vacuum clean the blinds 1-2 times a week to prevent accumulation of dust particle.
- Use a clean, dry brush (like the type used for brushing coats or shoes). Brush the blinds to dislodge the dust.
- DO NOT use a wet cloth to clean the blind as this will wear off the insect/ fungus treatment as well as the wood/colour stains used on the blinds.